How It Works
- Local organisations such as schools, local supermarkets, churches and faith groups collect donations of non perishable foods for the Foodbank, from anyone who wants to donate.
- Donation points are advertised on the Foodbank website, on our social media sites and in local press.
- Food is collected from these places by volunteers and taken to the Foodbank.
- Volunteers at the Foodbank make up food packages.
- The Community Payback team transport the packages to our distribution points.
Making up parcels
. Kirkcaldy Foodbank is a Scottish Charitable Incorporated Organisation (SCIO), Scottish Charity number:SC044446